Computer applications II is intended for a second course on Office 2010 applications. This class assumes that students are familiar with the fundamentals of Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, and Microsoft Outlook 2010.
The objectives of this class are:
- To go beyond the fundaments and offer an in-depth presentation to Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, and Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- To expose students to practical examples of the computer as a useful tool.
- To acquaint students with the proper procedures to create and enhance documents, presentations, worksheets, and databases suitable for coursework, professional purposes, and personal use.
- To help students discover the underlying functionality of Office 2010 so they can become more productive
- To develop an exercise-oriented approach that allows learning by doing.