Donations for ART Needed!
In Art class we use a variety of supplies every single day. Kiefer Schools take such good care of providing our basic needs every year, but I find there are things I need which I forget to ask for (or cannot be supplied for various reasons). If anyone reading this can help out, please look below for items which we need in Art class from time to time. These may be dropped off in my art rooms (lower and upper elementary) or in the offices. Thank you so much!
- Empty toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls.
- Plastic bottle caps.
- Aluminum pop cans and tabs
- Any type of carboard shapes such as circles or squares, etc. which would otherwise be trash.
- Larger pieces of cardboard in good shape.
- Aluminum foil.
- Wax paper.
- Plastic wrap
- Clear plastic lids (such as off a whipped cream tub.)
- Wire (thick or thin)
- Fabric scraps of any type or pattern
- Interesting small plastic or metal trash that is clean and safe with interesting textures, shapes, or patterns.
- Fake flowers