Thank you for sharing your child with me this year. Parents are the child's first and most important teacher. I want to support you in that role.
- Your kid is an amazing human being. I look forward to getting to know him/her. I know we will like each other. I want your child to learn and grow. I will provide us lots of different ways for your child to discover and explore.
- I will celebrate your childs achievment.
- The classroom is for the children. Children learn through play. This clasroom is designed for play.
- In our classroom, we are all teachers and we are all learners. We are allowed to make mistakes. We try. We try again. We try together.
- We dance. We sing. We observe. We create. We laugh. We are thankful. We pretend. We wiggle. We celebrate. We explore. We ask questions. We take deep breaths. We have fun.
- We go outside. Every day. Unless the rain is horizontal. Rain gear is essential. So is a change of clothes.
- Hugs (or handshakes or high fives) are always available
- Germs are a fact of life in preschool. We cough and sneeze in our elbows. We wash our hands. And we still share germs. The best defense is a healthy offense; healthy food and lots of sleep!
- Lets communicate. I will share your child's discoveries, achievments, struggles and success with you. You are always welcome to spend time in the classroom, drop in after schoool to chat, email me or phone.
- I'm not perfect, but I will do my best!
- And I really, really will like your kid! I'll like all the kids. That's a promise. Pinky swear!