TRANSPORTATION CONTACT INFORMATION
For all bus information call 918-321-4440
(Bus Route Information, Coordinator of Transportation)
- Please be waiting outside, at your bus stop 5 minutes before your bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Wait at least 10 feet away from the road.
- When on the bus, follow all bus rules and keep the noise level low.
- Do not vandalize the bus. Parents/Guardians WILL BE required to pay for any intentional damage your child does to the bus including seat damages of any kind. (Seat covers will be billed at $100 for each seat damaged by your child)
- Always obey the bus driver and/or aid, if available.
- No eating on the bus, as this is a choking hazard. Water may be consumed on the bus.
- Be respectful to other students and the driver.
- Do not leave trash on the floor or seats, please discard in the trash can(s) provided.
- Never place any part of your body outside the bus window.
- When exiting the bus, NEVER walk or cross behind the bus, cross in front so the driver can see you safely across the street.